Denplan Essentials is an easy budgeting plan that covers you for the foundations of your dental care for when you need it. It gives you an easy way to spread the cost of your routine dental care and preventative advice & supplementary insurance to proive worldwide cover if you have a dental injury or dental emergency.
What does Denplan Essentials include?
- Check ups (up to contract maximum)
- Scaling, polishing and other hygiene treatments (up to contract maximum)
- Preventative dental advice
- Dental x-rays
- Any additional treatment specified as included in your contract
As part of Denplan Essentials, you also receive supplemetary Insurance which includes:
Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover:
- Dental injury cover (up to £10,000 per injury)
- Temporary emergency dental treatment in the UK (up to £400 per incident. Maximum amount payable £800 per calendar year)
- Temporary emergency dental treatment when overseas (up to £450 per incident. Maximum amount payable £900 per calendar year)
- It DOES NOT cover emergency dental treatment provided by your own dentist/specialist acting on your dentist’s behalf
- It DOES NOT cover dental injury caused whilst training for or participating in contact sports, unless appropriate mouth protection is worn.
Hospital Cash Payment:
- Up to £62 for each night you stay in hospital under the care of a dental or maxillofacial surgeour for dental treatment for up to one year
Mouth Cancer Cover:
- Up to £12,000 towards one course of mouth cancer treatment for up to 18 months following diagnosis (smokers are included)
- It DOES NOT cover you if the Mouth Cancer was diagnosed before joining Denplan or within 90 days after the date you joined Denplan (or for which tests or consultations began within those 90 days)
- It DOES NOT cover mouth cancer in the tonsils
Denplan Essentials DOES NOT cover the following:
- Restorative dental treatments including fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures
- Labortatory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentist in your contract, which is then payable by you to the dentist
- Referral to a specialist or specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out by someone other than by your registered dentist, except when you need emergency temporary dental treament
- Orthodontics, implants & cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
If you would like more information or would like to book a consultation please contact us.