We welcome your sedation referrals to Lancashire Dental & Orthodontics.
The practice offers Intravenous sedation mainly for implants, minor oral surgery and extractions.
Our Treatment Co-ordinator liaises with patients who have been referred to ensure all questions are answered and is available before and after treatment to ensure patients are kept at ease and given a good patient journey.
The patient would be invited in for an initial consultation to ensure that they are suitable for sedation and would be provided with a treatment plan including it. If the patient decides to go ahead, then they are booked in for the appointments needed. If it is a patient that has been referred, on completion of their treatment we will send a report to the referring dentist.
We look after patients:
- A team that truly cares for them
- A bespoke personal service
- A full range of modern dental treatments
- A comfortable, pleasant, enjoyable and relaxing environment
To refer your patient, you have three options:
- You can either fill in the Referral form below OR
- Download the Referral form, print it out, fill it in and then send to Lancashire Dental & Orthodontics
- Contact us on 01254 51579 or email email@example.com
1. MANUAL FORM FILL-IN
To download the Sedation referral form Click Here
2. ONLINE FORM FILL-IN
Please fill in as many details as you can. Fields which have this symbol * need to be filled in.
Please note that when you click the SUBMIT Button at the bottom, all your details will be sent via email to Lancashire Dental & Orthodontics and are completely confidential.
Keep scrolling down till you find the online form you want.